Friday, 7 August 2009

My birthday's present ;)

Yeah!!!!
This year birthday I got a lot present ;)
Why update so late, my birthday at last Sunday oh
Because of 2 “C” lah, what “C”??
BUSY and LAZY loh, LOL!!!
So now just want to share what I got ;)

At 1st I got a brand new jeans, but I need to maintain my waistline, if not very soon I can’t wear it already XD
2nd I got a laptop bag, really thank God for that because I want to buy it for so long time already,
Lucky I get it before I buy it myself, save a lot $$$, so can buy another thing XD thx MPH=)
3rd, I got a small key chain from twins, it so nice!! It is a small silver guitar, but I headache now, because I not a very gentle person, scare will spoil it, hehe… =)
Last, I got a bookmark=)

Try to guess which gift I felt happy to receive and I really treasure it?
I mean the most lah XD
An expensive laptop’s bag? NOPE
A nice guitar key chain? NOPE also XD
Then should be a new jean, NOPE also XD
That mean bookmark lah, but what so special?
Is that made buy gold/silver? Import from oversea? All got any special message there?
Hehe… all wrong XD

Can’t deny it, the bookmark got a special message, that is 9 spiritual fruits which record in the word of God.
Yet, I felt that touch not because that, but because the person who handle it to me=)

Why? Hehe.. because we have a special bondage with 9 spiritual fruits =)
During bs, God use me though him 9 spiritual fruits.
Even got many memory verse need to memorize it bs, I put 9 spiritual fruits in the highest place
And FORCE him to memorize it XD
During his birthday, I really struggle what to buy for him and what should I need share with him
God just put the 9 spiritual fruits in my heart
Using this 9 spiritual fruits write a letter to him
And buy a present that can link with this 9 spiritual fruits.

And he really memorize this 9 spiritual fruits
Because God had put this in his heart very deep [thank you JESUS =)]
And when he gives me this present, it let me think back many things,
Many good memory=)
[Now I just a bit understand that why during Jesus on earth, He said that the poor woman’s offering was greater than the rich man
Not because the amount, but it is the heart=)]

Thx John ;)


[Do you know what is 9 spiritual fruits? That is:
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENT, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITHFULNESS AND SELF-CONTROL
FROM BIBLE, GALATION 5:22-23 ;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment